Posted by ssymborski on April 22, 2008
Tap groups self-selected a project to complete after reading The Revealers. Here are some of their ideas:
Bully Out Plan
Stand Up! Stop Bullying!
- Student newspaper monthly or quarterly to express views and opinions of students.
- Student jury of peers to handle small incidents.
- Peer Mentoring when a new student comes to school.
- Consistent punishment with no tolerance policy as with weapon and illegal substances.
- Anonymous hotlines could get reports of bullying when kids do not want to be a snitch.